- Bumbling into Body Hair, published by Booktrope, released March 14, 2012.
- Review in Global Comment, by s.e. smith
- Review in Daily Kos, by laurustina
- Review on Different Outcomes blog, by Jason Sullivan
- Eleven Questions of Badassery with Jesse James Freeman
- Interview on Out Loud, KBOO Radio show, with Rebecca Nay
- Interview in Bodies of Work Magazine, with Morty Diamond
- Interview in the Whitman College Pioneer, with Allison Bolgiano
- Interview in DC’s MetroWeekly, with Will O’Bryan
- Interview in The Washington Blade, with Mali Krantz
- Review by Sally Bibrary, on her blog
- Review by Kevin Craig, on his book blog
- Interview on A Book Lover’s Library
- The Unintentional Time Traveler, published by Booktrope, released February 24, 2014
- Review by Cooper Lee Bombardier on the Lambda Literary Foundation blog
- Interview with Vee at GayYA.org
- Review by Jesse Kuiken on his blog
- Review by Kyle Jones at Butchtastic.net
- Interview with Rachel Desilets
- Interview with Jesse Kuiken at diversityinya’s blog
- Mention in a “must read” list at Barnes&Nobel’s blog
- Cursed, a literary short story, in The Collection: Short Fiction from the Transgender Vanguard, published by Topside Press, October, 2012
- Interview with Tom Leger on The Collection: Short Fiction from the Transgender Vanguard
- Underwater, a magical realism story about loss, in SPLIT Quarterly
- Night Rounds, a dark horror short story revamping the Sisyphus myth, in Twisted Dreams
- The Angst of Metamorphosis, flash fiction about transition and growing up, on Amwriting.org
Other work of mine that has been featured elsewhere:
- I wrote a piece about trans youth suicide at The Daily Dot.
- I have an essay, “In a Small Town, Nothing Goes Wrong,” in the anthology, Untangling the Knot: Queer Voices on Marriage, Relationships & Identity, edited by Carter Sickels and from Ooligan Press.
- A review of Julia Serano’s Excluded: Making Queer and Feminist Movements More Inclusive, for Bitch Magazine.
- My obituary for Harvey Pekar was rerun on CNN and Digitalgroup.
- A piece I did for Bitch Magazine on LGBT candidates for office was picked up by Salon.
- I wrote about FTMs needing quality gynecological care for RH RealityCheck.org.
- I have a food piece in issue 6 of Remedy Quarterly.
- A hilarious tweet of mine about the Shatner comma was picked up by the LA Times and The Atlantic.
- I’m editing a humor anthology about dating disasters titled Bad Dates: Hilarious Tales of Queer and Trans Romance Gone Wrong, publisher TBA, expected publication date: October 2015.
I’m a past featured reader for Mothertongue in Washington, DC, and I was a local reader during the 2010 spring tour for the Tranny Road Show. In 2012 I was the keynote speaker for DC Trans Pride. I was a Lambda Literary Foundation Fellow in their 2013 Emerging Voices Workshop, working in the fiction cohort with Samuel Delany. And I was named to PQ Monthly’s Brilliant List for 2014. I’ll be leading a writing workshop at Cascade Writing Workshop in July 2015 in the Seattle metropolitan area.
To arrange an appearance or schedule an interview, please email ev.maroon@gmail dot com.