- Bumbling into Body Hair, published by Booktrope, released March 14, 2012.
- Review in Global Comment, by s.e. smith
- Review in Daily Kos, by laurustina
- Review on Different Outcomes blog, by Jason Sullivan
- Eleven Questions of Badassery with Jesse James Freeman
- Interview on Out Loud, KBOO Radio show, with Rebecca Nay
- Interview in Bodies of Work Magazine, with Morty Diamond
- Interview in the Whitman College Pioneer, with Allison Bolgiano
- Interview in DC’s MetroWeekly, with Will O’Bryan
- Interview in The Washington Blade, with Mali Krantz
- Review by Sally Bibrary, on her blog
- Review by Kevin Craig, on his book blog
- Interview on A Book Lover’s Library
- The Unintentional Time Traveler, published by Booktrope, released February 24, 2014
- Cursed, a literary short story, in The Collection: Short Fiction from the Transgender Vanguard, published by Topside Press, October, 2012
- Interview with Tom Leger on The Collection: Short Fiction from the Transgender Vanguard
- Underwater, a magical realism story about loss, in SPLIT Quarterly
- Night Rounds, a dark horror short story revamping the Sisyphus myth, in Twisted Dreams
- The Angst of Metamorphosis, flash fiction about transition and growing up, on Amwriting.org
Other work of mine that has been featured elsewhere:
- A review of Julia Serano’s Excluded: Making Queer and Feminist Movements More Inclusive, for Bitch Magazine.
- My obituary for Harvey Pekar was rerun on CNN and Digitalgroup.
- A piece I did for Bitch Magazine on LGBT candidates for office was picked up by Salon.
- I wrote about FTMs needing quality gynecological care for RH RealityCheck.org.
- I have a food piece in issue 6 of Remedy Quarterly.
- A hilarious tweet of mine about the Shatner comma was picked up by the LA Times and The Atlantic.
- I have an essay, “In a Small Town, Nothing Goes Wrong,” in the forthcoming anthology, Untangling the Knot: Queer Voices on Marriage, Relationships & Identity, edited by Carter Sickels and from Ooligan Press.
- I’m editing a humor anthology about dating disasters titled Bad Dates: Hilarious Tales of Queer and Trans Romance Gone Wrong, publisher TBA, expected publication date: October 2015.
I’m a past featured reader for Mothertongue in Washington, DC, and I was a local reader during the 2010 spring tour for the Tranny Road Show. In 2012 I was the keynote speaker for DC Trans Pride. I was a Lambda Literary Foundation Fellow in their 2013 Emerging Voices Workshop, working in the fiction cohort with Samuel Delany. And I’ve been named to PQ Monthly’s Brilliant List for 2014. I’ll be leading a writing workshop at Cascade Writing Workshop in July 2015 in the Seattle metropolitan area.
To arrange an appearance or schedule an interview, please email ev.maroon@gmail dot com.